Sunday 31 May 2015

Life Through A Lens #6

I'm cutting it fine with this month's Life Through A Lens post. If truth be told, I forgot - again! *slaps wrist and curses self for not being organised* I'm currently sitting in my scruffs, post work out and apartment cleaning, listening to Bob Marley's best hits. 

Living the dream. 

The start of June, (say what?!) marks the three month countdown to mine and Scott's wedding, and two months before I drag my arse back to the UK to run around like a crazy person, sticking and gluing all the things I should have DIY-ed around the five month mark. Hurrah!

So, without further ado, let's have a look at May through the wonder of pictures. 








Hope everyone's having a relaxing Sunday.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig