Tuesday 24 November 2015

Life In Excess



Lately, I've been feeling like I need to spring clean my life.

Which, if you speak to my mother, is most unlike me as I've never been much of a fan of cleaning anything. Some people are born domesticated. My only gift around the home is that I can cook, and well, who doesn't love food?

So, back to life. I don't know if our move is to blame or whether it's the fact that it's just dawned on me that I'm a twenty-something, married woman on the verge of turning thirty. Either way, I feel like my entire life needs an overhaul. 
So... brace yourselves guys.

It's time to ditch Effortlessly Excessive!
Before anyone starts screaming at their screens, I'm not going anywhere! Blogging is in my bones. Or blood. Whichever you prefer.

No, It'll take more than that to get rid of me I'm afraid. 

The change is more to do with the name Effortlessly Excessive itself. The funny little tongue twister that sort of sums up my life and equally, gives me an enormous amount of difficulty to utter out loud. 

I can't even tell you how many times I've mispronounced it...

And don't even get me started on the spelling!

We've had a good run, but a change of name has been something that I've been mulling over for a long time. A good four months at least. I flitted backwards and forwards between creating something completely new and playing with what I already had, before finally settling on a name that I was happy with...

Life in Excess


I really hope you guys are as pleased with it as I am. It's always daunting to put something new out there and although I kept things pretty simple, it's a big deal to walk away from the name you've spent the last year and a half putting your all into. 

With this post going live, I'll be starting the, 're branding' process. I have a new domain, www.lifeinexcess.com which I will be switching over to shortly. I will also begin to change over my Instagram and Twitter handles accordingly. 

Thank you to every single person that reads this blog and has helped me to grow over the last eighteen months. Whilst my blog name may be different, I promise you it will be business as usual around these parts!

Let me know what you guys think of the new name! As always, your feedback is always much appreciated!

Let's raise a glass to Effortlessly Excessive... Cheers!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig