Monday 30 November 2015

Life Through A Lens #12


I saw a quote on Instagram this morning. It went along the lines of:

'Don't compare your beginning to someone else's middle' 


and it really rung true. 

I know, it's a quote that's been floating around for a while but I think it's something that I'd do well to remember sometimes. Especially when it comes to blogging. It's really easy to feel a bit like a lonely fish in a very large pond but it's important to not lose sight of how far we have all come on days when motivation isn't particularly forthcoming. 

Or that's what I'm telling myself, instead of digging into the stash of 'Christmas chocolates' that are sitting dangerously in my kitchen cupboards. 

Anyway, as it's the last day of November, (Yes, really!) it's time for another Life Through A Lens post, and the penultimate one before we're rolling in with the new year and all the festivities that go along with the holiday season. 

We'll just ignore that fact that my Christmas tree is already standing proudly in my living room. 


The month of November has been an eventful one. Scott and I moved into our new apartment, we've had several jam-packed weekends and to top it all, I re-branded my blog, kissing goodbye to Effortlessly Excessive and moving forward as Life in Excess. 

I'm ready to grab December by the horns, don my fleece pyjamas and drink my body weight in Baileys liqueur. 

Who's with me?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig