Monday 1 February 2016

Life Through A Lens 2016 #1

Okay, we may need to break out the bubbles because I created a blog series and managed to stick at it for a whole, twelve months. Well, unless you count the fact that I skipped December but we can just sweep that under the carpet, right?

I was undecided as to whether or not to continue Life Through A Lens into 2016 but as it's a really nice way to snapshot what I've been up to for the month, I chose to let it stay. Plus, I'll be straight with you guys, it's an easy post to put together... You've gotta give a girl a break now and again!

January has flown by in a flurry of fighting the urge to stay wrapped up in fleece blankets or face the world and get my shit together. I had a birthday - *sarcastic yay!* and I've been making huge efforts to whip my blog into shape and really work on becoming more organised. 

January has also seen me make big changes to my diet and overall health - more on that to come later, but it's involved lots of culinary trails and errors - mostly errors, and in particular, one very potent, pink, beetroot soup. I'll just leave you hanging on that one...

Without further ado, here's the first month of 2016 in glorious picture form. I hope that January has been a good one for you all and here's to a fabulous February. 






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig