Tuesday 16 June 2015

Currently Loving

I'm such a repeat product whore. Yes, I posted about most of these quite recently but here we are again. Let's face it, when you find something new that you love, you tend to go a little OTT.

Just me?

Okay, let's have a look at what I currently can't get enough of... 

beauty favourites, maybelline, dior lipstick, clarins lip balm, current beauty favourites

First up is the Beauticology: Coconut & Lime Fragrance Mist from Baylis & Harding. This stuff smells divine! Think Summer in a bottle. I haven't tried any of the Beauticology products before and picked this up on a whim, but I'm so pleased that I did. I have ditched all of my usual perfumes and I've pretty much been spritzing myself in this non-stop. It doesn't last all day but mists like these tend not to, plus the bottle is the perfect size for popping in your bag anyway so it's no biggie. I think I paid around 4 Euros for this bottle - total bargain! 

Next up is the Maybelline Color Tattoo in shade 35, On and On Bronze. Yes, everyone has this and raves about it but it's been sitting in my stash, untouched for a few months. (Well, I say untouched but what I really mean is that I'd used it a whole bunch and then shoved it in my drawer and forgot about it until recently.) I've been pairing it with a couple of shades from my Inglot palette, (397 & 402) and from there, my new favourite eye-combo was born. I've been wearing this look most days as it's really simple and pretty. 

The spotty brow is back out in force, brace yourselves!


Also, in the eye territory, I recently bought the Transparent Brow Shaping Gel from IsaDora. I'd been using the Maybelline Color Drama Brow Mascara in Dark Brown for a while but I didn't love it so much and felt that I needed to go for a clear gel instead. Plus, the brush on the Brow Drama was way too big for my clumsy hands and so something smaller was a welcome change. This does the job well and keeps everything in place without giving my brows that crusty feeling so it's a win, win. 

Finally we have two lip products that have featured really recently on my blog. What can I say? It really is love. 

First up is the bargain Dior lipstick that I managed to get my paws on last week. It's the Dior Addict Lipstick in shade 561 Rose BB, and it's barely left my face since. I wont go into too much detail as I gushed about this mere days ago but it's an absolutely lovely shade and perfect for every day use.

The other lip product that I can't get enough of is the Clarins Instant Light Lip Balm in 05, Red. The deliciously creamy and hydrating formula makes my lips feel incredible and the rosy red shade is sheer perfection. 

What products are you currently loving and/or have you tried any of these products before? Leave your thoughts in a comment below.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig