Tuesday 23 June 2015

Bloggers I'd Like To Get Drunk With

I thought I'd dish out some love on the blog today, but not in your usual, 'these people inspire me' kinda way, but in a, 'hold my bag whilst I eyeball Paul this shot of vodka!' kinda way. And whilst yes, I do think this bunch are perfectly wonderful and inspiring, I couldn't think of anything I'd rather do more than get s***faced drunk with them!


First up we have Hayley from Tea Party Beauty. Now I know this girl would have my back in any gin-faced situation and for that she's an essential, night out troop member. Bouncers beware, as together we wouldn't hesitate to tell you that your hair looks shit and if you even think to tell us we're too drunk to get in, we'd passionately tell you why you are all that is wrong in this world. 

Dancing around with her dress tucked in her knickers would be Hannah from Tink Jayne. She'd have me in stitches with her stories and as she's a champion of #FatBitchFriday, I'd feel no shame in massacring a post-alcohol takeaway with her. 

Up next is Stacey from Expat Make-Up Addict. She's the kind of girl we'd be relying on in a lipstick-related, I've dropped my gloss down the toilet, sort of emergency. I image her elbowing her way through the crowds with a MAC bullet in hand, ready to save the day. If that wasn't enough, I know she'd embrace my foul-mouthed, drunken ramblings, throwing in a few f-bombs to lighten the mood. 

Finally, an obvious choice - Lily Pebbles and Vivianna Does Makeup. Shocker. I'm not really into many of the 'bigger' bloggers/You Tubers, (mostly You Tubers) but I have a bit of a soft spot for these two. They're like Ant and Dec, but with better make up and less penis. With this duo, there'd never be a dull moment, and even if a team member wakes up minus a shoe and sporting an extensive facial henna tattoo, it's likely that one of them will have footage to piece together what the hell happened!

So 'fess up. Which bloggers would you love to have a shot or six with? Answers on a beer mat please. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig