Saturday 13 June 2015

Discounted Dior

So, the other day I went into my local Sokos Department Store which is sort of a Debenhams equivalent, just smaller and with less interesting clothes, but anyhoo. They always have really great high-end beauty sales going on. Mostly from the likes of Chanel, Estee Lauder, Dior, Lancome etc. Which is properly exciting as this kind of stuff is never marked down in the UK. Or if it is, I'm shopping in all the wrong places. 

I was conservative and only picked up a lipstick, which is impressive considering that some items were knocked down by 50%! (Although I may go back, but shush)

The lipstick in question is from the Dior Addict range and is shade 561 - Rose BB/Baby Rose, depending which neck of the woods you're reading this from, and it's beautiful. All kinds of pale, shimmery pink beautiful. 

Dior Addict Rose BB lipstick, Dior Addict 561 lipstick swatches, Dior Addict 561 lipstick, Dior 561 lipstick swatches


Dior Addict Rose BB lipstick, Dior Addict 561 lipstick swatches, Dior Addict 561 lipstick, Dior 561 lipstick swatches

As is the case with most Dior Addict lipsticks, the finish is semi-sheer but buildable. They're high-shine and super glossy which I personally love for these types of shades. Rose BB/Baby Rose contains more shimmer than I would usually go for in a lip product but it works well. It doesn't feel too, 'Disco Barbie' and I'm cool with that. 

Dior Addict Rose BB lipstick, Dior Addict 561 lipstick swatches, Dior Addict 561 lipstick, Dior 561 lipstick swatches

I've said it before, but recently I've really been leaning more towards fuss free shades for every day use. They require minimal effort and can be reapplied on the go. Lazy girls rejoice!

What lipstick shades are you loving at the moment? Bold and beautiful or pale and interesting? Fire your opinions my way. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig