Sunday 7 June 2015

7 Days, 7 Dinners

This post should come with the following warning: Not to be read on an empty stomach. With the formalities out of the way, let's crack on shall we? I'm the first to admit that I do love a good foodie post. There's something about photographs of a nice meal that gets my pulse a racing, and it's likely to do with the fact that I love to eat. 

With an impending wedding and Summer lurking in the not too distant future, Scott and I have made a conscious effort to up our exercise regime and introduce a little more variety into our evening meal routine. Granted, not all of these are the healthiest meals, but they were all damn delicious and made by non other than yours truly. I'll link up any external recipes that I have used but if there are any recipes that you would really like me to feature, just give me a shout in the comment box below. Here we go...

Day 1. Honey and soy glazed chicken salad with sesame seeds. 

healthy recipes, salad


Day 2. Chili stuffed peppers with feta topping. (Recipe - I substituted aubergine for courgette.)



Day 3. Butternut squash soup with a crusty bread roll. (Recipe)

healthy recipes, butternut squash soup


Day 4. Chicken kebab with lime creme fraiche. 


healthy recipes, chicken kebab


Day 5. Easy Vietnamese Pho soup. (Recipe - followed loosely)

healthy recipes, pho soup


Day 6. Gluten-free easy tuna bake.

Healthy recipes, tuna bake


Day 7. Asparagus and broccoli soup 

healthy recipes, asparagus and broccoli soup


Do you have a signature dish that you love to cook or any recipes that you absolutely swear by? I'm always on the look out for tasty, new dishes to try. Share your suggestions below. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig