Wednesday 10 June 2015

A Bargain Bright

It's been a while since my plastic plant and I did a blog photography session together so I do hope you enjoy her reappearance on these pages. My love for indestructible shrubbery is still going strong. 

We're talking lipstick today and the lipstick in question is an achingly beautiful coral from L'Oreal's Color Riche Matte Lipstick range in shade 228 VIP. Feast your eyes.

L'Oreal Color Riche Matte VIP lipstick, L'Oreal Color Riche Matte VIP lipstick review, L'Oreal Color Riche Matte VIP lipstick review and swatches, coral lipstick swatches l'oreal,

L'Oreal Color Riche Matte VIP lipstick, L'Oreal Color Riche Matte VIP lipstick review, L'Oreal Color Riche Matte VIP lipstick review and swatches, coral lipstick swatches l'oreal,

I know, she's a beauty!

I managed to get my mitts on this at Boots whilst I was back in the UK and from first swatch, I knew it deserved a spot in my shopping basket. (You can check out what else I picked up here.) 

The bright, pinky/red coral literally screams Summer and makes me want to slap it on my face whilst running around my apartment in my bikini, slathered in fake tan... Frightening. I'd put my life on it that this looks uhhmazing with a tan though and I have a strong feeling that I'll be getting to know VIP a whole lot more over the next few months. 

Despite being a matte finish, the formula is still creamy and isn't particularly drying on the lips. It 's long lasting, even without liner and yep, love it or hate it, it has that Parma Violet scent that has been dividing opinion since the dawn of man. (Personally, I'm a fan!) 

Here it is on my mush. 

L'Oreal Color Riche Matte VIP lipstick, L'Oreal Color Riche Matte VIP lipstick review, L'Oreal Color Riche Matte VIP lipstick review and swatches, coral lipstick swatches l'oreal,


Forgive my spotty eyebrow, (How is that even possible?) If you're interested, here's what else is currently gracing my face:

- Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation in shade 35, mixed with L'Oreal's Lumi Magique Primer. This is my all-time favourite base combo. Hello dewy skin!

- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in shade 1 Fair

- Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in 5 Soft Sand

- Soap & Glory Wonderbronze Blush Brick in Sundaze

- MAC Soft & Gentle 

- Rimmel Brow This Way Kit in 003 Dark Brown

- IsaDora Brow Shaping Gel Shade 60 Transparent

- Inglot Freedom System Eye Shadow shade 397 all over and 402 in the crease/under eye

- GOSH Smokey Eyes Palette 02 Brown shade 1 for highlighting brow bone 

- Maybelline Colour Tattoo Shade 35 On and On Bronze. Lids and blended out under eye 

- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in 1 Black Ink

- Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara in 01 Extreme Black. (I'm still on the fence about this mascara)

Yep, major slap!

You can find out more about L'Oreal's Color Riche range here.

Thoughts? 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig