Thursday 11 June 2015

The Happiest I've Ever Been?


I had to post this photograph for the following, (super relevant) reasons:

1. It's probably the happiest I've ever been. I've got a glass of clear spirit in hand, (vodka, but I'll take anything) I'm tanned and I'm getting my groove on to what I can only assume is the finest boat party beats.

2. I'm wearing stolen glasses... I don't wear glasses. 

3. I'm being pointed at by a man wearing a very shiny bracelet. I imagine he's saying something along the lines of, 'this girl is my new idol' because I can tell he's clearly in awe of my bodypoppin' skills. Either that or 'bitch stole my glasses' but whatever. 

Also, I'm 100% sporting a pose that cries out for Photoshopping in a new best friend. I have all kinds of weird and wonderful scenarios swirling around my head but seeing as I can't work Photoshop - Read: can't be arsed with downloading Photoshop, this is the best that I could come up with. 


She's blonde because apparently blondes have more fun and she needs to be an easy-going person to hang out with me. Also, someone once told me that every brunette girl needs a blonde best friend... 

Or someone that can fill in the gap until I teach myself how to Photoshop in a tap dancing chipmunk with a penchant for necking shots. Or something less weird. 

Best captions for either photograph will receive my utmost admiration, (and I'll probably share them on Twitter for shits and giggs.) 

Over to you...
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig