Tuesday 23 September 2014

I Guest Blogged!


Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening, whatever good time of day it is down your neck of the woods - Here's to hoping it's a good one. Today I am featured as a guest blogger on the wonderful blog that is Expat Make-Up Addict so a humongous thank you to Stacey for letting me slot in some madness amongst the gorgeous pages of her make-up addict diary. If you're unfamiliar with Stacey's blog, go and check her out right now. Go... Stop reading this! Tell me you're not lusting after every last drop of her makeup bag!? Make sure you pop by my post too and leave a comment so I can chuckle into my cup of tea at you crazy bunch!

Lots of love

P.S If you're still reading this, you didn't listen to me. Go, now!
Share:

2 comments

  1. Thanks so much Kirsty!!! Loved your post xx

    Stacey | Expat Make-Up Addict xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all Stacey! More than happy to help out :) xxx

      Delete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig