Thursday 18 September 2014

What's on my face?


Is it just me or does that seem like a lot of slap? I count fourteen products in total. (Insert a blushing face emoji right about here.) It's pretty much common knowledge that the more effortless and natural you want your make up to look, the more products you end up smearing on your face. Does anyone else find this? Here's what my fourteen product face looks like. 


I apologise if you were hoping for something more spectacular. Perhaps I should have started this post with a disclaimer of some sort. Anyhow, here's what's gracing my face today - in list form, because I'm handy like that. Also, I've linked up some products to reviews I have written - These will appear in pink. 

- Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser

- MAC Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage


- YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Shade 2 - Under eyes



- Makeup Revolution | I Heart Makeup #SELFIE Eye Shadow Palette - Check us in under arch of brows, Chocfix on lids and Share this in the crease/corner

- Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil in Deep Brown

- Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara in Dark Brown

- Benefit Bad Gal Waterproof Eye Liner in Black

- MAC Opulash Mascara in Bad, Bad, Black

- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Bronzer in Medium Deep

- MAC Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul

- Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Lip Crayon in Drive Me Nude


Happy Thursday everyone! (Checks calendar just to make sure it's actually Thursday.) 
Share:

4 comments

  1. You are so right. I swear no make-up, make-up looks require more make-up than 'proper' make-up looks! You've done a really good job of making yourself look effortlessly flawless here; I often get carried away and keep slapping on more and more product until my no make-up, make-up becomes very make-up, make-up. How do you know when to stop? Rosemary X

    rosemaryofelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you. I can get carried away sometimes but usually I try to use a very light hand, particularly for my everyday makeup. xx

      Delete
  2. 14 products is totally a standard face day for me. The more the merrier. Looking good!

    Stacey | Expat Make-Up Addict xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I like your style! Thank you very much lovely xxx

      Delete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig