Friday 27 March 2015

Adding To My Inglot Collection - Again!

I added to my Inglot collection again, filling up the second of my small Freedom System palettes. I have been toying with the idea of re-housing my shadows in the larger 10 or 20 pan palettes and saving these small 3 pans for travelling. (Plus having all of that space is an excuse to buy more eye shadow, right?) Anyhow, shall we have a look at what I went for?






First up is shade 397 - A Pearl finish, peachy/champagne shadow that I've read is a potential dupe for MAC All That Glitters. As with all Pearl finish Inglot shadows, 397 has a shimmery, satin finish, minus any noticeable glitter particles. This eye shadow has been on my list for a while. The last time I visited the Inglot shop in Helsinki, I had tried to pick this up but it was out of stock - I can see why. It's one of those shades that I imagine suits pretty much everyone. 

The other shade is my first Matte finish Inglot shadow, (all the others pictured in my palettes are Pearl finishes) - shade 363 is a taupe/brown. Despite being a matte shade, there isn't a chalky feel to the shadow at all. It's beautifully soft and applies like a dream. 

As with all of the Inglot eye shadows I've tried so far, the quality is outstanding. I have to admit, I actually think these reign supreme over MAC eye shadows - There, I said it. The formulas are easy to work with, blendable and smooth. Pigmentation, longevity, all full marks. I really do love these eye shadows and if you have never tried Inglot, I seriously urge you to give them a go. 

You can check out my other Inglot Freedom System posts, (and swatches) here, here and here. Leave your thoughts below and let me know what you think of my latest shade choices. 

Share:

12 comments

  1. These are stunning, i haven't tried this brand before x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, they're so good - well for the eye shadows anyway. I only discovered them when I moved to Finland x

      Delete
  2. I love Inglot so much! Your palettes look gorgeous and I would definitely recommend getting the 10-pan palettes. Besides, then there really is a reason to go out and fill them up :P

    Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I like your thinking! I'm so pleased I discovered them, I love their eye shadows x

      Delete
  3. The last thing I need is another eyeshadow palette as I've got so many already, but I am very tempted to build one of these as I just love Inglot & their freedom system palettes. You picked out another two gorgeous shades x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no such thing as too much eye shadow!! Haha.. Thanks Alina xx

      Delete
  4. All the colours look stunning, especially love the look of the first shade in the second trio <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.. The reddish shadow was such a step out of my comfort zone but I love it x

      Delete
  5. I have a five pan that I seriously neglect, lol. I think because it's mostly mattes - which I don't know why I did. Not that I don't love me some mattes. Ah, excuses, I tell ya. I need to just rotate it in more often. :-)

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dig it out gurrrrl! I do love a good matte shadow for a crease shade. xx

      Delete
  6. You picked up some lovely and very wearable colours. I've never tried Inglot before but it's something I've been meaning to do for years now as I hear nothing but good things about their shadows. Must pay their shop in Westfield London a visit. :) x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'd definitely recommend that you give them a go. The eye shadows are superb! x

      Delete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig