Sunday 19 October 2014

Autumn Outfit Posts

Scary season is fast approaching in Finland and no, I'm not talking about Halloween! The weather app today reads the temperature at a measly 3 degrees Celsius, which is pretty darn cold; although probably not as cold as what is yet to come! To say I'm not looking forward to the next few months is an understatement and so I'm trying to make the most of wearing, 'normal' clothes before they end up being replaced by thermals and insulated trousers... Yes, I own these monstrosities. 

I've rounded up several of my, 'outfit of the day' posts from Instagram so that you can have a peek at what I've been clothing myself with lately, and also because I'll probably look back on this post in a few weeks time and weep into my Arctic weather gloves. 

Enjoy!
What are your favourite pieces that you've been rocking this season?
Share:

8 comments

  1. Oh my gosh! Each outfit is adorable and you look great. I especially like the very first and very last outfit - gorgeous! <3

    Jemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine going from the temperature extremes of Qatar to Finland! I do kind of miss winter dressing tho!

    Stacey | Expat Make-Up Addict xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness... It was certainly a shock! We left Qatar and arrived in the depths of Winter, snow on the ground and everything. It took a long while to adjust haha!!! I do like being able to dress with the seasons though, it's got to have some perks right? xxx

      Delete
  3. I love these outfits! Perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I literally love all of these! The grey gillet is gorgeous, and the green tartan blanket scarf. I would like your whole wardrobe :)

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely. I picked up the scarf whilst I was in the Middle East (because it was pretty) which was ridiculous as I never had anywhere to wear it! So glad I'm getting some use out of it now!! Thanks for commenting xxx

      Delete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig