Thursday 9 October 2014

My BarryM Nails Collection



A girl can never have too many bottles of nail polish and if there's one thing that I love to pick up from the, 'last chance' baskets by shop tills, it's this... Damn you, 'last chance' baskets! They get me every time. 

So, here we are. Today I thought I would share my BarryM Nails collection with you so that you can have a peek at what BarryM beauties are currently residing in my nail varnish stash. Let's fire away shall we?


Top row from left to right:

Raspberry - A rich pinkish red. It's such a flattering colour and one of my favourite alternatives to a pillar box red.

Fuchsia - A typical Barbie pink shade that is a touch darker than your usual, 'hot pink.' 

Magnetic Burgundy - Part of the BarryM Magnetic range. This is a gorgeous shimmery burgundy colour that, when used with the magnet, creates a ripple effect on the nail. 

Vivid Purple - An intense, jewel-toned, shimmery purple. Perfect for the holiday season.

Indigo - A deep blue with a teeny tiny touch of purple about it. 

Bottom row from left to right:

Strawberry Ice-Cream - A sugary, baby pink. The shade I have probably used the most. 

Rose Hip - From the Gelly range. An almost white pink. 

Almond - Also from the Gelly range. A greyish beige. A fab neutral shade that goes with errrything. 

Blue Moon - A pastel Blu-Tack blue shade. 

Peach Melba - Another one of my faves, especially with a tan. A pastel coral/orangey colour. 

and far right:

Lemon Ice-Cream - The shade I probably wear least often. It's a sunshine yellow that's probably only appropriate during the Summer months. 

There you have it guys. My BarryM Nails collection. Which shade is your favourite and are there any BarryM polishes that I need to keep my eyes peeled for? 
Share:

6 comments

  1. you have so many! ive never used barry m nail varnish before but some of these colours look lovely! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/10/cosmo-blog-awards-part-two-event.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Strawberry Ice-Cream and own Rosehip!!

    Stacey | Expat Make-Up Addict xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Strawberry Ice-Cream. It's such a wearable shade! xxx

      Delete
  3. You can't beat Barry M nail polishes! I adore the pastel ones :) I love models own polishes they seem to release new ones all the time! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're lovely aren't they! I had a couple of Model's Own polishes a while back but they seem to have gone walkies. xxx

      Delete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig