Monday 27 October 2014

Inglot Freedom System Eye Shadow


You may remember that a little while ago, I got my hands on a fabulous Freedom System Palette from Inglot. I shall spare you the nitty gritty because you can read all about it here. Well, on my most recent trip to Helsinki, I decided to pick up a third shade (419) to complete my palette, and here it is...






Although the shadow photographs a murky brow in the pan, I can assure you that in the flesh, it's a lovely, sage green colour with a golden iridescence. I went a touch out of my comfort zone buying this as it's not a shade I would normally opt for; however it's simply stunning and more flattering than I had anticipated. 

The quality of the Inglot shadows keep reeling me back in and I'm already considering treating myself to another palette that I can fill up. 


What are your thoughts on the Freedom System Palettes from Inglot and are you a fan of the sage colour?
Share:

6 comments

  1. I love inglot shadows! you chose some great colors :)

    Missmacbeauty | Missmacbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might have to treat myself to one of these palettes on my Christmas trip back to Dublin (they are quite popular there). Love the shade you picked up, it's really gorgeous with so many tones to it! x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo, you should! The Freedom System Palettes are so great! I love being able to pick and choose what shades I'm after. xxx

      Delete
  3. I love that palette! It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig