Friday 17 October 2014

Furry Friends...

For anyone that knows me, it's no secret that I'm fairly attached to my guinea pigs; Hamish and Ralph. They're my small, squeaky children and Scott always jokes that I love them more than I love him... but, ermm, that's not the case... entirely. They are just so utterly gorgeous and I could eat them all up - although not literally because that would be quite weird. 

Anyhow, this is going to be a very pigture heavy post... (groan - I went there) so if you have any aversions to things that are just darn cute, I'd look away now!

Ralph
Hamish








If you want to know more about Hamish and Ralph, you can read my post - A Tale of Two Pigs 

I hope you enjoyed looking at their little faces as much as I do!
Share:

11 comments

  1. Ahhhh! Those cute little faces just made my day! Thank you so much for sharing these gorgeous photos, have a great weekend xox

    http://shoesandroses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... glad you enjoyed the pics! xxx

      Delete
  2. Ahh their so adorable, also have 1 myself :') Literally my favourite animals x

    Jordan | Keep Dreaming ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're such lovely pets aren't they! Thanks for commenting Jordan xxx

      Delete
  3. Ah I used to have two guinea pigs and my first one, Midge, looks so similar to Ralph. She was soo adorable she used to just chirp all the time and give little kisses. I love guinea pigs, I miss having them!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, how sweet. Midge is such a cute, funny name too! I absolutely love my little piggies... they're such great, little pets! Thanks for commenting lovely xxx

      Delete
  4. That first photo of Hamish is SO cute! They both are! I've always wanted guinea pigs so I'm totally jealous right now :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.. I will pass on the compliments! Haha.. Piggies are such lovely pets xxx

      Delete
  5. Aww...they are truly adorable and pigture worthy, lol. I've never owned guinea pigs but my brothers did when we were younger. :-)

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimmy... They're such little cuties! I could take their picture all day long haha xxx

      Delete
  6. Oh my god, they're so cute! I love guinea pigs but my mom is allergic to them so if I ever go near one she can't come near me which is pretty sad :(

    My life as Anu | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig