Sunday 26 October 2014

Updated Blog Design


As you can see, there's been a fair bit of blog tweaking going on at Effortlessly Excessive HQ, and whilst I'd love to take full credit for it, it's serious hats-off to Sarah over at Trisarahtops Smiles for taking my pen and paper scribbles and turning them into a reality. (I'll link up her blog too as it's bloody gorgeous - Sarah Smiles

There's probably going to be a couple of days, 'settling in' period whilst I get bits and pieces in check, so please bear with me, but I'm hoping we'll be back rocking and rolling soon. 

Let me know your thoughts on the new design and once again, big thanks to Sarah for not getting too upset when I asked her to change the entire colour scheme from black, to grey, to black again because I'm one indecisive arse!

Happy Sunday everyone!
Share:

6 comments

  1. I absolutely love your blog design! The header font is just gorgeous :-) Sinead - sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had Sarah design my blog, she's amazing and she's still helping me out whenever I need her. I love your blog design x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely. She's great isn't she! xxx

      Delete
  3. Thumbs up on the new design. I did a little re-vamp of mine a few months ago but it's still not what I want. I said I would revisit it at some point though - which I will, lol. I'll have to find out if Sarah does just blogger or wordpress as well (that seems to be the challenge I have, most people do designs for blogger) :-) Anyway, enough about me! So rude! Your blog is beautiful!

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kimmy. It's worth giving her a shout to find out. You never know! xxx

      Delete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig