Sunday 5 October 2014

Autumn Days...

I was planning on posting something completely different today. In fact, I had one or two posts lined up to choose from but they both went flying right out of the window because I just had to post these beautiful pictures that I took today, whilst out walking. 

It seems like we have well and truly seen the last of Summer in Finland and the cold weather is definitely drawing in. I've toyed with the idea of putting the heating on but I'm not quite ready to admit defeat just yet. Everything seems to have happened in the blink of an eye. It's dark before 7pm and the wind has a definite bite to it. I'm not sure I'm entirely ready to accept that it's going to get reeeeeal cold, but one consolation is the fact that Autumn is really showing its colours at the moment. Enjoy.










Share:

8 comments

  1. Such gorgeous pictures! Making me miss Finland even more hehe! Wont be long until the snow comes now!! Ps i know i said it before but love the coat! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole.. I can't believe how quickly the weather has turned! It was only the other week I was saying it wasn't cold enough to wear a coat yet. I'm sure I'll be bombarding you with pictures when the snow makes an appearance! Thanks for commenting lovely xxx

      Delete
  2. These are such beautiful photographs - I especially like one of the berries. The beautiful vivid colours are definitely one of my favourite parts of autumn - although in Glasgow our trees were full of red and gold leaves in September and then October hit and they seemed to fall down overnight!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love Autumn for the colours. It's been a while since I experienced Autumn in the UK but it's funny how things turn so quickly. I can imagine the trees losing their leaves overnight here too! xxx

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos! I'm so excited for Autumn and Winter this year, usually I hate these months but for some reason this year I'm loving them.

    C x
    Lux Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. If the weather was warmer, Autumn and Winter would be my favourite months - but I guess it doesn't work like that eh!? I love the colours, the darker nights and the holidays - Halloween, Bonfire night and of course Christmas! Such a fun time of year! xxx

      Delete
  4. I love the different colors of the leaves. I'm totally jealous. It's autumn here but the leaves are still green! Well, at least in my yard. Anyways, great photos! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Jessica. Fingers crossed you start seeing some signs of Autumn soon! xxx

      Delete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig