Tuesday 7 October 2014

Exciting news that makes me want to pee my pants!

Okay, many apologies for the title of this post. I just really struggled to think up a title that accurately conveyed my current emotions so you're stuck with this one I'm afraid. Now, if you've been lurking around these parts lately or you keep up to date with my Twitter goings on, then you may have spotted that I've been sitting on some super, duper exciting news! *Insert epic mozzarella grin*

Cast your minds back a few weeks ago... Remember this post? Well, it turns out you can just scrap the lot of it because... drum roll please... 

We've brought the wedding forward to next year!

Ahhh. I may have done a little wee. Seriously, my ability to contain my excitement is next to zero. It turns out that I don't possess a specific attribute named, 'patience' and after arguing my case rather impressively may I add, Scott agreed that we should give our wedding a kick up the backside. Okay, I'm selling him a bit short here, he's very excited too, although when it comes to matching my enthusiasm, the word impossible springs to mind. 

Over the last week, it has been all hands on deck and we've been chasing up every wedding supplier north of the border, or in the Edinburgh area to be precise, hence my slacker blogger behaviour. With the wedding taking place on the 5th of September 2015, we have less than a year to get everything sorted and I feel like my ability to present myself as a sane and rational human being may come in to serious question. I apologise in advance for the bumpy ride ahead folks, but there will be virtual cake for everyone at the end of it!

Much love
Share:

16 comments

  1. How exiting!
    Good luck with the planning :)
    xxx
    www.adrugstoreaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh so exciting!!! I hope it all goes well, I love your enthusiasm! Can't wait to see the blog posts ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooooh!! *squeals* Congratulations! Such a commitment and an amazing time coming ahead! Enjoy all the planning. Don't forget to go out and buy Wedding make up, ofcourse. ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks lovely! I know, choosing wedding makeup is going to be Ahhmazing! So excited xxx

      Delete
  4. Exciting times! Congratulations-am sure you'll nail it!

    Stacey | Expat Make-Up Addict xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeek how incredibly exciting for you!! Big congratulations :) Enjoy all the planning of it! I can't wait to plan my own wedding, i already have a pinterest board for it.. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole. Ahh, what girl doesn't have their wedding already planned out on Pinterest? Haha.. I've spent many a day in a Pinterest frenzy. xxx

      Delete
  6. I am super excited...yes, for your wedding coming sooner and being happy for you and all that...but really, the thing I'm most excited for? I anticipate your stories being kicked up a notch with the impending deadline upon you and I cannot wait to hear what you've been up to - even if you won't have as much time to blog. Does that make me bad person for wanting to exploit your stress for the sake of my entertainment? Haha. Jokes aside, Congratulations again Kirsty! xx

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, this made me chuckle. You may end up eating your words when I'm having a stage 10 meltdown on Twitter! Jokes aside, thanks a bunch for the congrats. xxx

      Delete
  7. Ohh how exciting! Planning my wedding was only my favorite thing ever! I did a week of wedding related posts in August to celebrate my one year anniversary in case you want to take a look :)

    Are you going to get married in Finland? If so I have the BEST photographer suggestion for you from Estonia :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura. I'll definitely have to pop over and check your wedding posts out! Happy belated anniversary too! We're actually marrying in Scotland as my partner is from Edinburgh but should I ever need an Estonian photographer, I know who to speak to ;) xxx

      Delete
  8. wow that is SO exciting! This next year is going to be so much fun with all of the planning :) eeek!

    Sinead - Dreaming Again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sinead.. I'm still cheesing whenever I think about it! xxx

      Delete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig