Tuesday 6 January 2015

Another Inglot...







This is quite probably my 1465867th post featuring Inglot but I simply had to share my latest purchase with you. I've posted numerous times about the Freedom System palette and you can read more about it here, however, I recently decided to grab myself another after filling up my previous one. 

I did opt for two shades; although unfortunately one of them was out of stock. (#154 which I've read is a damn good dupe for MAC, All That Glitters and is just bloody fabulous. I will pick this up up soon!) The shade pictured here is number #450 and was completely inspired by a Twitter picturegraph posted by Sarah from, and beauty or something. She made red eyes look like something that I needed, rather than something to fear after a heavy night of vino swilling and you can't really complain much about that.

Granted, I didn't go all out red, but this shade is definitely a step out of my comfort zone and far from my usual, fail-safe neutrals, and if truth be told, I love it! 



It has an iridescent quality to it and shimmers between a reddish brown and an almost pinkish red which is difficult to portray in a photograph. I've badgered on about the impeccable quality of Inglot's shadows more times than I care to admit and yet again, this shadow hasn't let me down. It's a dream to use. Pigmentation, blend-ability, longevity, all on point. 

A great thing about the cases too, they're all magnetic and clip together so you can build up your stash piece by piece. You can store them all together or take them apart to travel with, depending on your needs. Hurrah! If you have yet to invest in Inglot, I seriously urge you to give them a go. You won't be disappointed!



Watch this space for a Face of the Day post featuring this shadow, coming soon. 

What are your thoughts of the shade I picked up and is the Freedom System palette something you would consider purchasing? 
Share:

14 comments

  1. ive never used a colour like this, always opting for nudes or a smoky eye if im feeling ambitous haha! but this colour is so lovely and warm, youve inspired me to step out of my comfort zone a bit! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/01/little-ways-to-deal-with-stress.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you. I tend to play it quite safe with my eye shadow; however I couldn't resist giving this a go after seeing how stunning red toned shadow can look. I'm glad it has inspired you to be a bit more adventurous with your make up too. Thanks for commenting lovely xxx

      Delete
  2. So now I obviously need to add this baby to my stash.. ;)

    and beauty or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't regret it. Inglot shadows are the shizz! xxx

      Delete
  3. This shade is so beautiful! I've been really getting into this sort of eyeshadow colour recently, I've been loving the Metallic Pomegranate Color Tattoo. Lovely photography by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Karen. I've read so many lovely reviews of the Metallic Pomegranate Color Tattoo but I haven't been able to get my hands on that particular shade where I live so haven't been able to give it a go. I'm sure it looks stunning on you xxx

      Delete
  4. I was so gutted I didnt get a chance to pop into Inglot on my trip home (not that I need more eyeshadows but still). Love this shade, absolutely stunning and would love to see you create a look with it. It actually reminds me of MAC Cranberry but it's a bit more brownish x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does anyone ever really need more eye shadows? Haha... I know I certainly don't but when it comes to it, I just cant help myself! It's a shame you didn't get chance to pop into Inglot when you were home. I guess there's always next time! I will have to have a look at MAC's Cranberry, I don't think I'm familiar with it. xxx

      Delete
  5. Im in love with the shade! Its gorgeous x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these kind of cranberry, brown-ish red shades! Looking forward to your makeup look using this eye shadow! x
    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Hopefully be posting one soon :) xxx

      Delete
  7. That is a gorgeous colour! I definitely want to invest in some of these :) x

    ReplyDelete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig