Thursday 29 January 2015

Style Wish List

This post was completely and utterly inspired by Beth from Bethany-Georgina and her uhhmazing wish list posts that I found myself drooling over earlier this week. She made me want ALL of the things and so I decided to run away and create my own little, fashion-based wish list because I'm sure there were leaves on the trees and sunshine at 11pm, the last time I created a wish list that didn't focus mainly on beauty items. (And if you're in any doubt, that's a long time ago!)


Wish List


Nude Pumps//Miss Selfridge, Black Fringe Clutch//Topshop, C'est La Vie Tee//Topshop, Earrings//Pilgrim, Grey Cowl Neck Sweat//River Island, White Crop//Topshop, Mohair Jumper//River Island, Striped Blazer//Oasis, Chunky Boots//Fashion Union (Sold out damnit!) Similar here, Trousers//Vero Moda, Tote Bag//River Island, Coral Skirt//River Island

Now, if only I could get my mitts on all of these!
Share:

6 comments

  1. As soon as I saw this pop up on bloglovin I had to click on to find out where EVERYTHING was from! Thank you for the little shout out :) I basically love everything on this haha - you have seriously good style ;) Especially the C'est La Vie top and the tote bag! Thank god it's payday tomorrow :)

    Beth / www.bethany-georgina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth, I'm glad you approve! The C'est La Vie tee is one of my faves too! xxx

      Delete
  2. Love the coral skirt and the beige jumper!! Can i ask, what did you use to create this collage? I need something quicker than paint haha!! xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk - Don't forget to enter my giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use Polyvore usually. It's so quick and easy. Occasionally I create collages in Serif Draw Plus but this usually takes longer so I don't use it for outfit posts etc. xxx

      Delete
  3. There is so many nice things in the shops at the moment! I love all these roll neck jumpers/tops, and those beige jeans are lovely! x

    Through New Eyes | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I just want to buy errrrything! xxx

      Delete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig