Tuesday 13 January 2015

Llama Tell Ya...

You know when you watch something so weirdly funny that it makes you proper belly laugh and question your sanity at the same time? Furthermore, you find yourself uncontrollably hitting the repeat button over and over whilst wondering who's going to crack first, your phone's keypad or your finger. Futher, futher more, you're the only person that seems to find it funny and everyone else around you gives you that, 'how old are you?' look of annoyance. 

Yep, that's me guys, *waves hands* and this is the offending item:


Now, tell me you didn't watch this at least twice, or like fourteen times, and then tell me you didn't think hey, that's a really cool llama, look at it bounce. Wait, what are those song lyrics? Y'all gon' make me lose my mind... something yeah, something yeah! I briefly considered Googling the lyrics and then decided I'd rather Google funny llama jokes instead, which led me to this:

A man in a movie theater notices what looks like a llama sitting next to him. 

"Are you a llama?" asked the man, surprised.

"Yes."

"What are you doing at the movies?"

The llama replied, "Well, I liked the book." 
And then I was pretty much at full confusion capacity so clicked on images instead and came across these:



And then I decided I'd had enough internet for one day. 
Share:

4 comments

  1. hahaha, genuenly thank you so much for sharing this... i was having a bit of a down day and you have completely just cheered me right up! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/01/things-that-have-made-me-happy-recently.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm so glad it's cheered you up! Hope you're feeling much better now lovely xxx

      Delete
  2. LITERALLY WETTING MYSELF!
    I was close to tears at the selfie pic, but it was Llama Del Rey that made me explode.
    Seriously funny stuff (even if mature people disagree)
    x tink x
    allabouttink.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! Glad you enjoyed it... I was in fits looking at all the llama images! xxx

      Delete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig