Monday 19 January 2015

Beauty Wish List - Hyped Up Products

Wish List


Any beauty blogger worth their salt will probably be able to recognise each and every one of these cult beauty products. You can't ignore them. Their faces are everywhere. I'm not usually one for jumping on a bandwagon; however the amount of love that these products get must surely mean they're pretty good... right!? 

First up we have the Urban Decay Naked Basics Eye Shadow Palettes. I've inundated my make up stash with every spangly, sparkly, shimmer-infused eye shadow that I clap eyes on; however I'm craving something a little more 'basic' a simple, matte shadow palette that can satisfy my non-shimmer needs. The Urban Decay Naked and Naked Basics are always cropping up in bloggers' beauty bags, the only problem is deciding which one to go for. Basics 1 or 2? Cast your votes now guys. 

At number 2. we have the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade. I think I have yet to read a negative review of the Dip Brow Pomade. This brow beautifier needs to find its way into my hands, and fast. 

Third up is the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser. I have my eyes on the starter kit which includes the cleanser and two muslin cloths. It's dead easy to use. Slap on the cleanser to remove make up and muck, then 'polish off' the cream using a muslin cloth and warm water. Simples. It's suitable for all skin types and also contains cocoa butter which I lurrrve. Liz Earle, my face needs you. 

At number 4. we have another skin care saviour, the Glam Glow Supermud Clearing Treatment. With the likes of Gemma from Miss Makeup Magpie and Zoe from Classic Rouge raving about it, I knew I was sold. It's a clay style mud mask that unclogs pores, improves skin clarity and leaves your face looking, (and feeling) bloody fabulous. Now, where to buy it from...?

Last but not least, we have the Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection. Yes, they're over-priced and yes, they may not be the best brushes out there on the market, but just look how pretty they are! One of each colour please. 

Have you tried any of these hyped up beauty products? If so, what are your thoughts? Do you have any other cult product suggestions that I need to add to my wishlist? 
Share:

12 comments

  1. I personally love Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade it's a great product and a little bit goes a long way so I feel like you really get your money's worth. I got the Glamglow Supermud for Christmas and even though I haven't used it yet (I'm trying to use up my current masks first) I fell in love with it when I tried a sample before, totally worth the hype x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am DYING to try the Dip Brow, seriously! Every time I see someone with great brows, I also see they've used this product! I need to get my hands on it! I ended up buying the Supermud and I've fallen hook, line and sinker! WOW xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely ones! I haven't tried any of them, but I hope you can get them soon and cross the out of your wish list! With all my love,
    Vera

    http://theflashwindow.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.. I've crossed two off my list. Now for the rest ;) xxx

      Delete
  3. Ah thank you so much for the mention :D I promiseeee if you ever try GLAMGLOW, you'll kick yourself for not trying it sooner - love love love love love love love it :D xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove Dipbrow, Liz Earle and GlamGlow, you need to get them. They're all total lifesavers! I do really want to try the contour RT brush, the sparkly rose gold is so tempting x

    Through New Eyes | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I NEED the Dip Brow, I just don't want to pay astronomical shipping to Finland.. *cry* I'm all over the rose gold brushes!! xxx

      Delete
  5. I'm dying to get my hands on Dipbrow! I've gotten my hands on the Naked Basics 2 palette this Christmas and I've fallen in complete love with it! Such an easy day to day palette to use! x
    counterpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I need it in my life! I keep toying between the Basics 1 & 2 but just can't make my mind up. It's so hard!!! xxx

      Delete
  6. The Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade is definitely one to try. You know I never got on the "Naked" bad wagon. When that ridiculous UD Naked Vault came out last year, I seriously considered it...just because I might have been the one beauty lover on earth who didn't own it. Despite this, it sold out in 24 hours. Lol.

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Confession: I don't own anything from Urban Decay! Shocker! I've just never really been that interested in their products. Some of their packaging is a bit dodgy for me, (Vice palette, I'm looking at you) That being said, I've read so many great reviews of the Naked palettes and I'm really lusting after a great matte shadow palette. I need to get my hands on the Dip Brow... so desperate for it! xxx

      Delete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig