Wednesday 28 January 2015

Life Through A Lens #2

It's that time again girls and boys. A time where I upload a series of snapshots taken throughout the month, a sort of 'highlights reel' if you will.. This is only the second ever Life Through A Lens and if you missed the first one, you can catch it here

Without further ado...






Roll on February... Keep your eyes peeled next month for my third installment of Life Through A Lens. 

Follow me on Twitter - @EffortlesslyExc

Follow me on Instagram - @effortlessly_excessive

Share:

7 comments

  1. Ohh I love the way you capture your photos! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm glad you like them :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I love these type of posts - thinking of doing one myself shortly! Such a great way to round up what you've done that month. That soup looks delicious and so does all the snow! Beautiful photos.

    Beth

    www.bethany-georgina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I love them too. Sometimes it's great to just have a picture-packed post. The soup is my current fave, butternut squash and chilli with lime creme fraiche.. drool! xxx

      Delete
  3. What's that gorgeous looking Nars palette?!!

    Gem x | www.flutterandsparkle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the Domination Cheek Palette. I reviewed it earlier in the month. :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Love this :) Some fab photos xx

    Abi abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk - Don't forget to enter my giveaway

    ReplyDelete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig