Saturday 10 January 2015

What If?

If you're expecting a tale of torment and deep, emotional, 'if onlys' then I'm going to just put it out there that this post is probably not for you. In fact, it borders on the ridiculous and therefore, perfectly suited to a spot of light, Saturday reading. 

New Years Eve this year for Scott and I was absolutely raving.  I made a buffet - oo-er! And we consumed copious amounts of fizz whilst playing board games. Rock. And. Roll. Okay, I'm technically lying. We played games on the iPad which is definitely the 21st Century equivalent of playing board games. Back me up techlovers. We downloaded Worms, can I get a hell yeah, although after several failed attempts at well, everything, and blowing myself up more times than I care to think about, we called that one a day. Downloaded for our playing pleasure we also had, Heads Up, a charades-esque, must-have party game that we'd become hooked on whilst playing it with our families over Christmas, digital slaps because no more sore hands and What If? which is basically, would you rather, just worded differently. 

I can already tell you're sensing what fun peeps Scott and I are. 

After approximately fourteen egg sandwiches and twenty-hundred glasses of sparkling, we fired up the, would you rather rip off. I guessed that Scott and I were about to learn a whole lot about each other's moral integrity in one short evening. Little did I know we'd also be learning a lot about the values of the general, game-playing public too. 

It's good to see that 63% of people also can't keep their mouths shut

Trees, oxygen...Nope? You 20% are some crazy, risk-takers!
This is just unholy...

As I'm pretty sure this is too...

Erm, hell yeah!

Seriously guys?
Okay, I think we all need to take a minute with this one... eh?!
8% of you are about to really piss your dentist off

I'll take that one... goodbye belly and hello bigger boobs! Yep, I'm that shallow guys

Okay, I probably lied on this one but ouch!
It's those crazy bastard 8% again!

Shocked to be the minority here!

What's wrong with the accordion? #Skills

I'm not quite sure what I was agreeing to here
Are we done with the farting yet guys?

You know you would...

And on that bombshell...
Share:

8 comments

  1. haha this sounds like such a good game! i definitely could spend hours procrastinating by playing it! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/01/overcoming-anxiety.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a fun way to whittle away a few hours... Thanks for commenting lovely xxx

      Delete
  2. Is it bad that I seriously contemplated every question?

    Stacey | Expat Make-Up Addict

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all, you want to see some of the ones I left out of this post... No. Shame. xxx

      Delete
  3. I need to download this app i was properly thinking about every question!

    Lots of Love,

    What Abby Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It gets you seriously questioning your morals eh?! xxx

      Delete
  4. You've inspired me to look up weird games for my boyfriend and I to play....wait...that didn't come across the way I intended. :/

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha... hilarious! I'm high-fiving you right now girl! xxx

      Delete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig